So You Want to Be an Entrepreneur
Mal Bass has decades of business management experience in both large and small companies. He's been a successful entrepreneur for over 35 years and brings a wealth of knowledge to this subject. He has co-founded Global Executive Forum Entrepreneurs with Scott Pharis who also has several years of managerial experience and recently left corporate America for the world of small business.
About the Event
Are you frustrated with working for someone else? Would you like the feeling of controlling your destiny by working for the company owned by you? We have done this for ourselves and can help others do the same for themselves.
Please join us via Zoom on Thursday 5/27 at 10:00 central time
We will be able to answer these questions and more:
1. How can I find a business that is a good fit for me?
2. How do I evaluate the potential success of a business?
3. I just know the sales function so how can I handle operations and finance?
4. What are the legal requirements for starting or owning a business?
5. What if need a lawyer – I do not know any lawyers.
6. What if I need outside accounting help?
7. I have some money to invest up front but how do I get working capital?
8. How can I get advice on a really heavy business problem?
9. How do you grow a business?
10. What are my own strengths and weaknesses as a business leader?
11. How can I pick the best people for my team?